A Two-Arm, Multi-center Trial of Revlimid and Rituximab, for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.