Post-Marketing Observational Study on the Effectiveness and Safety of Niaspan in the Treatment of Lipid Abnormalities in Latin America
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual end date (April 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.