A Multicenter, Single Arm, Open-Label Study of the Once Daily Combination of Etravirine and Darunavir/Ritonavir As Dual Therapy in Early Treatment-Experienced Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Etravirine (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INROADS
- Sponsors Tibotec Inc
- 16 Nov 2017 Results summarizing the development (or identification) of post-baseline resistance (RAMs and antiretroviral phenotypic susceptibility) among subjects receiving darunavir QD dosing published in the HIV Clinical Trials
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.