Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Apremilast in Patients With Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Who Have Failed One Course of Biologic Therapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2010 New trial record