A Phase I/II, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study, Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics (PK), Pharmacodynamics (PD) and Efficacy of Single and Multiple Intravenous Doses of ALX-0061 in Patients With RA.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2013 24-Week results presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 12 Jun 2013 24-week final analysis of the phase II part of this trial will be presented at the 2013 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR), according to an Ablynx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History