A Randomized Phase II Study of Peripheral Androgen Blockade With Bicalutamide Followed by Placebo or Treatment With the Gamma Secretase Inhibitor RO4929097 in Men With Rising PSA After Definitive Local Therapy for Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; RG 4733 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2012 Interim results for the first 16 enrolled patients presented at the 2012 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.