A Phase 2, Multi-center, Non-controlled, Open-label Dose Escalation Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Orally Administered OPC-67683 Two Times Daily to Patients With Pulmonary Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis Refractory to Conventional Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Delamanid (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date (12 May 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.