A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of LY2127399 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) With or Without Background Disease-Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drug (DMARD) Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLEX-O
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2015 Results published in the JCR: Journal of Clinical Rheumatology.
- 30 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has not been met according to results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History