A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LY2127399 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Had an Inadequate Response to One or More TNF-alpha Inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLEX V
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, as reported in an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History