A Combination of PKC412 and 5-azacytidine for the Treatment of Patients with Refractory, Relapsed or Untreated Acute Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 27 Feb 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.