Once Daily Intravenous Busulfex as Part of Reduced-toxicity Conditioning for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation - A Multicenter Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 29 Jun 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.