A Single-blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-group, Adaptive-design Study to Investigate the Impact of Dose and Dosing Frequency of AZD8848 Administered Intranasally for up to 7 Days, on the Biomarker.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 3025 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 23 May 2012 Endpoint "Optimal-biological-dose" has not been met according to results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 23 May 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 09 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Mar 2011 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History