An Open Label, Randomised, Parallel Group Safety and Efficacy Study of Linagliptin (5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily) Over 52 Weeks in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Insufficient Glycaemic Control Despite Background Mono-therapy With an Approved Antidiabetic Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; Biguanides; Meglitinide; Metformin; Sulfonylureas; Thiazolidinediones
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jan 2013 Biguanides, meglitinide, thiazolidinediones added as component of the treatment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History