Randomized Study of Efficacy & Safety of Lapatinib & Epirubicin & Cyclophosphamide (EC90) Followed by Paclitaxel & Lapatinib Compared With EC90 Followed by Paclitaxel & Trastuzumab, as Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients With Previously Untreated ErbB2-overexpressing Stage I - IIIA Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELATE
- 05 Nov 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Nov 2010, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 New trial record