A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Controlled, Multi-center Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of OROS Hydromorphone HCl Once-daily Compared With Oxycodone HCL Controlled-release Twice Daily in Subjects With Cancer Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2009 to Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History