A Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Treatment With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Caelyx) and Cyclophosphamide +/- Trastuzumab Followed by Docetaxel in Patients With Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 New trial record