Randomized Phase II Trial of Combination Chemotherapy With Panitumumab or Bevacizumab for Patients With Inoperable Cholangiocarcinoma Without KRAS Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOC-B-P
- 14 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.