A Sequential Groups, Open Label, Rising Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Sublingual Asenapine in a Pediatric Population With Schizophrenia or Bipolar I Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.