A Phase I Study of AZD6244 in Combination With Capecitabine and Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Rectum.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.