A Phase III, Two-Part, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Assess the Relative Efficacy and Tolerability of Two Doses of MK-0663/Etoricoxib in Participants With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.