An open label randomised controlled study to evaluate the induction of immune memory following infant vaccination with a glyco-conjugate Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C vaccine and to assess the immune response to the concurrent infant routine immunisations administered in consistent versus alternating limbs
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2011 to 27 Jul 2011 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 27 Aug 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 89% to 90%.
- 17 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 31 Mar 2011 to 29 Jul 2011 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.