Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Combined With Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin (CAPOX) in Patients With Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Small Bowel or Ampulla of Vater.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Intestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 14 Nov 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the Cancer.