A Randomized, Phase III Study Comparing Conventional Dose Treatment Using a Combination of Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (RVD) to High-Dose Treatment With Peripheral Stem Cell Transplant in the Initial Management of Myeloma in Patients Up to 65 Years of Age.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology