Multicenter, Prospective, Open-label, Single-arm Phase IIIb/IV Clinical Study on the Safety of Photodynamic Therapy With Porfimer Sodium for Injection for the Ablation of High-grade Dysplasia in Barrett's Esophagus.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Porfimer sodium (Primary)
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OEDISSE
- Sponsors Pinnacle Biologics
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.