A Randomized, Open-label, Four-Way Crossover Study to Compare the Bioavailability of a Single Dose of Epanova or Lovaza After a Low-Fat and High-Fat Meal.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary) ; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters
- Indications Crohn's disease; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- 10 Jan 2012 Long-term (2-week) bioavailability data were presented at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
- 16 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 17 May 2011 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History