A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Four-way Crossover Repeat Dose Study to Evaluate the Effect of the Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444M Combination on Electrocardiographic Parameters, With Moxifloxacin as a Positive Control, in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2012 Results reported at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History