A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Human Anti-TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab for the Induction of Clinical Remission in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease Who Have Lost Response or Are Intolerant to Infliximab
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from 11 induction, maintenance and open-label extension studies of adalimumab, were published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 01 Oct 2010 New trial record.