A Multi Center, Open Label Study of the Human Anti TNF Monoclonal Antibody Adalimumab to Evaluate the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of Repeated Administration of Adalimumab in Subjects With Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADHERE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Mar 2018 Results of pooled data from 11 induction, maintenance and open-label extension studies of adalimumab, were published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 27 Jan 2018 Results assessing the safety of Adalimumab Dosed Every Week and Every Other Week in patients from this and 12 other studies, published in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients added (960) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.