A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction Study of the Hedgehog Pathway Inhibitor GDC-0449 in Combination With Rosiglitazone or Combined Oral Contraceptive in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors That Are Refractory to Standard Therapy or for Whom No Standard Therapy Exists
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol; Norethisterone; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 29 Nov 2012 New source identified and integtrated: (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 2010-0472).
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute.