Double Blind Randomised Placebo and Active Controlled, Proof of Activity Study of UR-63325 in Allergic Rhinitis Induced by Nasal Challenge to Allergic Patients Otherwise Healthy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Seliforant
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2010-021858-20).
- 14 Apr 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.