AMC-072: Protective Effect of Quadrivalent Vaccine in Young HIV-Positive Males Who Have Sex With Males
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.