A Phase III, Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of ON 01910.Na Administered as a 72-Hour Continuous Intravenous Infusion Every Other Week in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Patients with Excess Blasts Relapsing After, or Refractory to, or Intolerant to Azacitidine or Decitabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONTIME
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History