DHEA Against Vaginal Atrophy - Safety Study of 12 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Endoceutics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01256671)