An open-label, randomized, single-center, 2-way cross-over interaction study, evaluating the effect of esomeprazole 20 mg/acetylsalicylic acid 81 mg on the pharmacodynamics and the pharmacokinetics of clopidogrel on days 1 and 9 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/esomeprazole (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Mar 2014 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 06 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History