A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Phase II Study to Explore the Potential Beneficial Effects of Safinamide on Cognition in Non-demented Patients With Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease (PD) and Cognitive Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Safinamide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Newron Pharmaceuticals; Newron Sweden AB
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 103 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.