A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, 4-Armed Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Zolmitriptan 0.5-, 2.5- and 5-mg Nasal Spray in the Treatment of Acute Migraine Headache in Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zolmitriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEENZ
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Sep 2017 Results of a post hoc analysis (n= 656) evaluating the effect of baseline preventive medications on the safety and efficacy of Zolmitriptan Nasal Spray presented at the 2017 International Headache Society.
- 07 Sep 2017 Trial design and post-hoc analysis data comparing placebo responders versus non-responders during single-blind placebo run-in period, presented at the 2017 International Headache Society.
- 11 Jun 2017 Results assessing the effect of age on the effectiveness of zolmitriptan nasal spray in adolescent migraine, using age subgroups of younger (12-14 years) and older (15-17 years) adolescents, presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.