Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 1b/2 Study of U3 1287 (AMG 888) in Combination With Erlotinib in EGFR Treatment Naive Subjects With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Progressed on at Least One Prior Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patritumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERALD
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing soluble heregulin (n=194) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Heregulin analysis results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History