A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and the Safety During Treatment With Tocilizumab vs Placebo in Combination With Traditional DMARD Therapy in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active RA and an Inadequate Response to Current DMARD Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors JW Pharmaceutical
- 28 Oct 2013 Results of a cytokine analysis presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met according to results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History