Effect of BMS-914392 on the Pharmacokinetics of Metoprolol and on Heart Rate After Co-administration of BMS-914392 and Metoprolol in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NTC 801 (Primary) ; Metoprolol
- Indications Angina pectoris; Atrial fibrillation; Coronary disorders; Essential hypertension; Heart failure; Migraine; Myocardial infarction; Tachycardia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Trial location (USA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.