A Phase I Clinical Trial of Hepatic Arterial Infusion of Oxaliplatin, Oral Capecitabine, With or Without Systemic Bevacizumab for Patients With Advanced Cancer Metastatic to the Liver.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Biliary cancer; Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Liver metastases; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=61) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 14 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Sep 2023.
- 08 Oct 2010 New trial record