A Randomized, Double-Blind, Sponsor Unblinded, Placebo Controlled, 5-Way, Crossover Study To Evaluate The Effects Of Single Oral Administrations of PF-05212377 (SAM-760), A 5-HT6 Antagonist, On Scopolamine Induced Deficits In Psychomotor And Cognitive Function In Healthy Young Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil; PF 5212377; Scopolamine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Oct 2011 Actual end date added 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date added 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.