Study of GSK2241658A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Patients With Unresectable and Progressive Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2241658A (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.