Study of GSK2241658A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Patients With Unresectable and Progressive Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2241658A (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.