A Phase I, Open Label, Fixed Sequence, Single Centre Study in Healthy Volunteers to Investigate the Effects of Repeated Oral Doses AZD9668 on the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of a Single Dose of Warfarin.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvelestat (Primary) ; Warfarin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2010 New trial record