A Multiple Dose Bioequivalence Study of Pramipexole With Increasing Doses (0.375mg to 1.5mg q.d.) of Oral Extended Release (ER) Tablet in Two-way Cross-over Comparison of 0.375mg Extended Release Tablet q.d. Versus 0.125mg Immediate Release (IR) Tablet t.i.d and 1.5 mg Extended Release Tablet q.d. Versus 0.5mg Immediate Release Tablet t.i.d. in Chinese Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Myoclonus; Parkinson's disease; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011 ) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.