An Open-label Phase I Study of Once Daily Oral Treatment With BIBW 2992 in Combination With Weekly Vinorelbine Intravenous Injection in Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.