A Pilot Project to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Truvada Plus Raltegravir as Post-exposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) Following Sexual Exposure to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.