Effect of Digene Total (Buffered Pantoprazole) on 24 Hour Ambulatory Gastric Potential Hydrogen (pH) in Patients Suffering From Acid Peptic Disorder After Single and Repeated Dosing.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastritis; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-TAPeD
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.