A Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel-group Phase IIB Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Regimens of DEB025 Alone or in Combination With Ribavirin Versus Standard of Care (Peg-IFNalpha2a Plus Ribavirin) in Treatment-naïve Hepatitis C Genotype 2 and 3 Patients. - NIL
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alisporivir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VITAL-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Jun 2015 Results published in the Hepatology.
- 31 Jul 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL-2012).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History