A Phase 2, Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Treatment Cycle of AA4500 0.58 mg in Men With Peyronie's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Peyronie's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPRESS
- 19 May 2015 Results presented at the American Urological Association (AUA) at its 110th Annual Scientific Meeting, as reported by Endo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2014 According to a BioSpecifics Technologies Corporation media release, a MAA of XIAPEX for the treatment of Peyronie's disease is being processed by SOBI (Swedish Orphan Biovitrium AB).
- 08 May 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of IMPRESS, IMPRESS-I, and IMPRESS-II presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History